Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

And again I was MIA for more than a month, but I'm still positive on beating that 4 posts per month goal, or at least 20 by the end of May. So for starters, here are five most amazing things that happened while I'm away:

1. Days after my last post, my sister and I went to Hong Kong for 6 days, where 2 days were alloted for her conference, and for me, more soul-searching! Haha I'm going to write separate posts about it soon. 


2. Last May 6, I took the MLC exam. I had a really hard time, I feel there were so many word problems, not to mention lengthy. :( But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, really really hard.

3. And I'm not going to keep it a secret any longer: I wrote a short story and submitted it to palanca. Shhhhhh. And I'm so happy about it. :) I spared one whole week for this. I didn't study for MLC just to do this, but hey it's one of my ultimate personal goals so there's no really regrets. (But I really hope for a positive result at end of June.)

4. And my right index finger is still purple from the elections last Monday. And I feel so proud to be a part of it. 


5. I turned 25. :)