Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
I might be a little sick on a Thursday but that just buys me a nice time for blogging! Yey! =)

Welcome to my first ever version of --

WHERE I'M AT WHEN I'M NOT HERE
or in our playroom watching reruns of TBBT for that matter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so fluffayyyy, I'm gonna --
 
I bought house slippers. Big fluffy soft yellow Spongebob house slippers. I love it! I look at it more than I use it, probably because I'm so accustomed roaming around our house barefoot. But I'm thinking when we finally move, I'm going to use it big time.
"It's so fluffayyy!!! I'm gonna --"




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only person standing in your way is you."
Given the chance, I always root for psychological thrillers just as long as they're not all that scary. But even though it's a win-win: my most-loved film genre (next to witty comedies and feel-good romantic movies) and my favorite A-list actress to boot, I do think Black Swan is more confusing than it is thought-provoking, providing too many hallucinations more than it can explain. Or maybe I just love how effective psychological thrillers can distort reality and come to terms with all the confusion in the last ten-minute reel. Maybe I expected too much and in the end, I didn't had it for this award-winning film. Nevertheless, Portman delivered a performance of a lifetime. And the film also granted a kind of dark perspective in a ballerina's life; that part was good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrong Facebook status my dear
 
 
I certainly don't have a full knowledge of the English language, nor do I assume that I am always grammatical error free when I write but when I do spot one that violates S-V agreement or the 8 parts of speech, the last thing I'd want to do is ignore it.
So when I found a status in my friend's facebook wall with a little, just slightly, wrong grammar usage, I wanted to comment right away.
But the stat was kind of sad and I didn't want to make her feel more lonely (and moreover, I didn't want her friends think I'm a bitch) so I ignored it.
Ahh--I honestly didn't know if I did the right thing.
Just so we're clear, if I happen to lose my English down the road and you spot an error, grammar-wise, I do wish you'd tell me. And that applies under any circumstance.
I'm sure if it's a situation not worthy of pointing out a grammar lesson, I would just laugh it off.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MR. 23

A few days ago, I read the script I wrote six years ago for a school play and I was like "what was I thinking?!" 
It was funny, I couldn't help laughing at myself when I finished; you know, those silly things we did back in the days we swore would change our life course. It's amazing how childlike passion can blind the examining eye. Now, six years after and completely detached, I could easily point out every visible (and not so visible) flaws: bad grammar usage and plot-wise.
But of course, even after saying all that, I would always be proud of that thing.
And that lures me for another writing stint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan-fiction? Me?!

I didn't realize I didn't know what fan-fiction means until lately; I just thought it's so given in those two simple words. Now that I know (and after rekindling my script-writing venture six years ago), I seriously wanted to write one. Like, seriously.
I was thinking of a The Big Bang Theory episode but that would really take too much research on my part (having to speak for four geniuses at the least) and with the exam season coming, I'm not sure. I hardly have time for even, nail polishing!
One thing's for sure, if I ever do a fanfic of TBBT, Leonard and Penny will definitely have a love scene. <3 <3 <3!
And I swear there wouldn't be much of Sheldon.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must rest now. Gotta go to work tomorrow pa...