Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.


Schick and Nuffnang bring you Man of Steel on June 14 at the Shangri-La Cineplex. 


To join, simply answer this question: 
"If you had the powers of MAN OF STEEL for one (1) week, how would you use it?"

I for one, would use it to achieve two things. First, I will try to instill on the Filipino people that there is hope and will do so by being/playing the hero myself. May it be as simple as helping an elderly cross the street, or as grand as saving a man who attempts suicide by jumping off a billboard along the highway. I will be the Man of Steel, the hero we need in this moment of crisis, and uncertainty in our society. And second, is personally, as it had always been a dream of mine to travel the world, I will use my ability to fly in exploring other countries, continents I have always fancied. 

To find out more on this promo and win movie tickets to the screening, click on the image below.

Schick. Free Your Skin.

Per DTI-NCR Permit No.1843 Series of 2013.