Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
August 5 – 13
In the end, it proved to be a good week, and the start of acknowledging responsibilities and finishing what ought to have been finished a long time ago.

For starters, I made my own version of cookie butter at home, for the mere fact that I’m not willing to shed 400 pesos for a spread alone. I used almonds and chocolate chips for this, and it ended well. I think it has a lot to improve though. I’m planning to use graham crackers in my next trial because that’s way cheaper than chips ahoy.

It’s a sad reality that most of our baggage is self-inflicted. Well, mine for one. I realized this last Tuesday, on the 6th, when I went down to just the basics, figuratively and literally if I may.

It felt light and free.

Currently, I’m on to my next writing project which will turn out to be my last as of the meantime: Allie
Because I needed to finish what I started more than 4 years ago. So I can stop displaying my quarter-life crisis every chance I get. For my dreams other than the first.
 

For the future.