Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

The news that came up last July 12 shocked my well-made plans. But the change was fully welcomed and I was more than happy to do some tweaks on plans A, B and C. The days that came after were all a breeze, I was on cloud nine and I couldn't really care less because I was right where I wanted to be.

The original plan ends me having a haircut, only after I made everything through, but after what happened, I figured my hair will be pretty long when I stick with that. So the next Sunday I had my haircut.

All I know is I wanted my hair short. And so I did, and the gay who cut my hair for a long thirty minutes did so too. I didn't really like how it turned out, I think it was shorter than what I actually wanted but I had a lot on my plate and sulking about it was not how I wanted to waste my time.

Come my next step of splurging on self: I bought a pair of office pants and a couple of little things. Thus the Sup Up Project.

The truth is I have no reasons to be lonely at this point. Even the week had its right load of unique awesomeness.

1. It was my first time to eat at Chicken Charlie, with J and my sister.
2. I got a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts for only P152! Never mind that I waited in line for more than an hour.
3. Pacific Rim with JACI is love.
4. And I had my #SocialLifeFix after a loooooong while. Unlimited chika with a good friend from college and lunch with 2 of my best friends from high school.

And I post this so I should remember that once, things seemed absolutely right.

The week of July 14 to 20 was such a busy and awesome week for me. I would suppose it could have lasted a while though. But it didn't.

It gone as fast as it came.