Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
The sweetest thing I did for someone last year was when I joined a Valentine contest for me and my boyfriend in juice.ph. I wrote a story of how I plan to spend our valentines day together; this is how it went:

Three days after last year's Valentine's Day, I told my guy "I love you" for the first time.

It wasn't the most glorious moment there could be: we were standing in front of a legendary Sisig Restaurant, jeepneys and buses honking in our background, street children cluster with their collected alms as my eyes stared at his, trying to diminish all the worldly noise everywhere and doing in vain.

"I love you", I told him. Amidst all the noise I was competing with, he didn't hear those three words.

I knew it wasn't the most glorious moment, but I knew it was the right time to say it.

Click here for more.

I even got our friends vote for our entry since it's half-writing contest and half-online voting, and my entry made it with the most votes.

But unfortunately, I didn't win that contest even though I believe it is so well-written.

I'm just happy now that I did it for my guy above all else.