Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
I was giddy excited to come home last Wednesday after knowing that my planner package arrived. As expected, it was the 2011 Starbucks planner from Starbucks themselves (also c/o NomNomClub).


I chose Metal because it's gray and the other two looks too dark for my taste, and I can say I'm not disappointed of my choice. I love the "feel" of the planner over-all, although it doesn't have features that I need compared with the bdj planner which is my first choice of planner for the year.                                                                                                   

And since I'm not a Starbucks fan, at all; I honestly don't drink Starbucks (except for very few occasions). I found the planner not really for me, it being too Starbucks-y.
 
But since I got it from a writing contest with this post, I supposed this will motivate me to write more, which is one of my new year's resolutions for 2011.

Happy New Year!