Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
you're my person

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Cristina: The clinic has a policy. They wouldn't let me confirm my appointment unless I designated an emergency contact person. Someone to be there in case and...to you know help me home after. Anyway I put your name down, that's why I told you I'm pregnant. You're my person.


Dream a little dream of me

Meredith: Because you're my person! And if I'm going to do this with him, and be whole and healthy and be a warm, gooey person who lives with a boy... I need you on board. I need you to cheer me on. Because you're the only one who knows me. Darkly. Really knows me. I need you to pretend that I can do this even if you don't believe. Because if you abandon me now, I will never make it, and I will never get my happy ending and that's just...

Cristina: Life.

Meredith: I'm saying please here.

Cristina: I think you and Derek will make it. You will make it work.

Meredith: Are you just telling me what I wanna hear?

Cristina: I am your person. I am on your side.

--------

Since I watched these episodes of Grey's Anatomy, especially the first one, I was driven to have my own person/s.
    -- My 2011 new year's resolution #3.