Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.


The week of February 11th to 17th might be the week with the most happenings yet and thus is my first nominee of the year.

That Happy 7-day Streak

1. I started the week right with a chance skipping train and good old coffee and reliable hash brown -- probably one of the best ways to start a Monday. Plus, later on the day I found out I won a blogging/online contest that allowed me to pay some of my debts. Haha

2. Tuesday was a night to remember: three hours of strolling with Jey in UP while waiting for dear friends, dinner at Rodic’s, a visit to MainLib, first night of UP Fair (Happy UP Fair! – yes they really say that now), photo booth struggles, five long hours of hurting feet and strained knees but it’s all worth the wait for Spongecola, Ebe, Gloc9 and Parokya ni Edgar which totally marks my 2nd longest UP Fair ever!

3. It's little brother’s 19th birthday and I get to practice my cooking skills last Wednesday.

4. Thursday - It's Valentines’ Day and we had a team lunchout plus attended church service and it’s time to catch up for some MLC runs.

5. And then it’s friday friday, who doesn’t love fridays? Inuman/videoke session at Bob’s with loopers. This is starting to not be a very healthy year for my liver. I’ve got to abstain from drinking for a while after this.

6. Saturday is rest day with some catch-up on MLC runs as well.

7. And the day that concluded these awesome 7 days in a row is our 4th anniversary! Celebrated the event with my family for a dinner, next week will celebrate with his family naman.