Popular Posts

thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
I stopped writing.


I know right, that was pretty much obvious. But I'm just saying, it was a conscious decision on my part. It wasn't just I-don't-feel-like-writing-today thing. 


You see, I looouuurrrrvve writing. It was my first true love.


But unlike the analytical subject I love just the same, writing takes toll on me, every time. 


Unlike Math where I feel good crunching numbers in post-papers, writing simply depresses me.


It's my most effective brand of depressant. Seriously, even beats my Grey's Anatomy love. 


So I'm stopping. To do the other secondary things I love. Like preparing for a financial exam pre-Christmas and a 4-day vacation I'm so excited for. That reminds me, I need to start packing.


But I'll be back, as with all my (and they're many) writing ruts before I'll be so back. waitforit