Popular Posts
-
Previous parts here . And here . * * * I thought I understood her, Lilly. I thought everything was clear in that afternoon in the pl...
-
I started this blog with these melo-dramatic reasons from my first post : Now, what I like about blogging (/writing) boils down into thre...
-
"The point is you can't trust graduation goggles. They are just as misleading as beer goggles, bridesmaid goggles and that'...
-
First part here . And there's the day when everything changed: “I'm pregnant.” It was a weekday morning before we get off to w...
-
Dear Lilly, it had only been months that I knew Suzanne when you came into my life. It was September; I was on my way to the coffee shop...
-
The world is full of good vibes. Even in this tiring week. We celebrated independence day by taking Devon to the vet, had him xray-ed, an...
-
I welcomed June in Ace Water Spa with J and 2 of my best friends from college. We first had an overnight at our house, me playing the hos...
-
Flipped is a young adult love story, it was simple and simplicity can be very charming at times but the film was dragging for the most par...
-
There are times when it's harder climbing down. When you really want something, when you’re willing to sacrifice a lot to get it, I ...
thinkingapril.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
In this modern age of liberalism, sometimes I'd like to ponder how we can still preserve those things we hold dear. Take for example, men on their manliness. I know men are facing more challenges than they ever are, what with the constant changes in our society. But I think, true men shouldn't find the ever-growing liberal views a hindrance to their manliness.
I think being manly has a lot to do with one's values, and not even on physical appearance. If a guy takes to heart to protect those he loves, especially his family, I would consider him manly.
Do like the Facebook fan page of Kojie.san Men’s Club.
I think being manly has a lot to do with one's values, and not even on physical appearance. If a guy takes to heart to protect those he loves, especially his family, I would consider him manly.
Do like the Facebook fan page of Kojie.san Men’s Club.